Music Acx Wildjagz Lrg Coed 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If they don't do something similar to the actual Humpty Dance that Digital Undergroud did I will a little bit sad because I can't help but want to break out into the dance when I hear that song.

Great mix and very different then your typical mix. JR did a great job.

If they don't do something similar to the actual Humpty Dance that Digital Undergroud did I will a little bit sad because I can't help but want to break out into the dance when I hear that song.

JR didnt do it ! patrick did

SORRY I LIED WRONG MIX I WAS THINKING ABOUT

Wow, one of the most pleasantly different mixes I've heard this year. Very trend setting style! JR, again, and again, and again hits a home run! Love it!.!.!.

I've never heard of ACX?? Have they always been Large Coed?

Wow, one of the most pleasantly different mixes I've heard this year. Very trend setting style! JR, again, and again, and again hits a home run! Love it!.!.!.

I've never heard of ACX?? Have they always been Large Coed?

Last year they had a SO5 team and the year before a Small Coed 5 (didn't go to worlds). They usually always have a IOC5 or 6 team at worlds though.

Back