All-Star Adult Cheer Class At Your Gym

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 7, 2012
Have you heard of this? Does anyone have a group of adults that does cheer fitness things, doesn't compete, but has a class? what do they do their?

All of the adult teams in this area run for about 3 months, put together a little routine and perform it at a local competition. Not to compete, just to perform. They do basic stunting, tumbling if you have it, jumps and a dance

I'd do something like this of available around here. Would be fun to learn more coed stunting.

**Don't mind me, just one of the girls here**

It's very popular here. We have many "mom and dad" teams and some "get back in shape" classes.

ETA: You don't have to be a mom or a dad, it's usually for 25 years old and up.

Our gym offers a conditioning class for the parents. Also the some of the moms and dads of our tiny 1 team do pilates during practice since one of the moms is an instructor!

You can coed stunt? YAASSSS
If you can call it that, lol. I was talked into attending a bring a friend practice for an open team and worked coeds a little. Flyer and I were both new to coeds so we didn't make much progress in 1 session by it was certainly fun.

**But I saw it on the Internet, it must be true**

If you can call it that, lol. I was talked into attending a bring a friend practice for an open team and worked coeds a little. Flyer and I were both new to coeds so we didn't make much progress in 1 session by it was certainly fun.

Come to Alabama and work coed stunts with my parent team. We worked on them yesterday and I was terrrrrrrible lol, but did eventually get a toss hands, woot!

Come to Alabama and work coed stunts with my parent team. We worked on them yesterday and I was terrrrrrrible lol, but did eventually get a toss hands, woot!
If closer I would definitely consider it.

Have you heard of this? Does anyone have a group of adults that does cheer fitness things, doesn't compete, but has a class? what do they do their?

CP's gym has an adult tumbling class that Mr. RandomActs participates in. It sounds like it is run like a regular tumbling class, but with a lot longer of a warm-up and more stretching so the old folks don't break a hip. ;) I also think the coach caters to what each individual participant wants to work on more than in a regular tumbling class because there is a large difference in experience and levels amongst the adults.

Back