All-Star After All-star Cheer..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
This kind of belongs in the College section, but in light of a new season beginning, I would like to share this photo with all of you. This picture is of various alumni from F5, Senior Elite, and Shooting Stars at NCA College Camp in Myrtle Beach a few weeks ago. Not sure if it was already posted, but it is the perfect representation of how once you get into college, you frequently become teammates with prior competitors. It is my Senior year and I was so glad to have an opportunity to take this picture with all of these talented girls!

u0kqv.jpg

Coastal Carolina University, University of Maryland, NC State University, University of South Carolina, University of Louisville, University of North Carolina-Charlotte, and University of North Carolina-Greensboro!

Thank you for posting. The schools represented are some on my Junior CP's short list. As our gym owner says "In college, it does not matter where you cheered in All-Stars or if you only did High School, everyone is up in the air at the same time"

Back