Age For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What is the minimum age to be on a world's team this year????

For a senior team, it's 12
International 5 will be 15 for this coming season (it was 14 this year)
International 6 is 17

I knew this was coming. If you have actual evidence someone competed an under age athlete at worlds, turn them in. If you don't have evidence, there's nothing you can do but start trouble.

Don't want to start trouble :( therefore I won't give details Who would I contact??

If you are talking about worlds this year, you may be a little late, but you can contact the USASF. I do know that there were teams questioned this year, and disqualified for illegal athletes. They will also lose their right to compete next year.
Keep in mind that this is a big allegation, with big consequences... Only contact them if you are 100% positive.

I would tell the owner to contact the USASF. They are going to want proof, like a copy of a bc

No need to have them remove the thread. You didn't actually start any trouble :) If you have proof, definitely turn it in.

hopefully they will do something about it. we had a team that we went against this past season and they had a girl that was to old and we gave all the proof to nca and the other team got a fake birth certificate and they did nothing about it.

I don't think EP will do anything about this.

USASF is worried about bow size, IMHO they need to get the cheating under control before they worry about ettiquette and uniforms. The gym has a history of cheating and using fake birth certificates. Its been reported--and I hope USASF seriously investigates and makes findings public.

Back