All-Star Ahhh!! We Were Fooled Before!!! (ricky Sytycd!)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
Before we all thought it was 1 vote only per phone for text messages!! We can now send rickys # 345257356237506 times

From the fox website:

How many times can I vote?
You may vote as often as you like when voting via toll-free or text messaging, although producers reserve the right to disqualify, block or remove any votes from any individual who votes by any electronic, mechanical or automated means, or otherwise tampers with the vote process. When voting online at www.FOX.com/dance you may vote up to 50 times per performance show. Any additional votes you cast or attempt to cast above these limits will NOT count.

Before we all thought it was 1 vote only per phone for text messages!! We can now send rickys # 345257356237506 times

From the fox website:

How many times can I vote?
You may vote as often as you like when voting via toll-free or text messaging, although producers reserve the right to disqualify, block or remove any votes from any individual who votes by any electronic, mechanical or automated means, or otherwise tampers with the vote process. When voting online at www.FOX.com/dance you may vote up to 50 times per performance show. Any additional votes you cast or attempt to cast above these limits will NOT count.
I knew that thanks to another real nice person on the boards!!
How else do you think I was able to vote over 2000 times in one night!?

Back