All-Star Ahhhh!!! Where'd The Shimmys Go????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When someone posts randomly and off topic in a thread, can we "nugget" them (they're there, but not contributing)
YESSSSSSSSSSS
this is amazing!!!!
and if they get a certain amount of nuggets per thread they shouldn't be allowed to respond anymore

Does this mean I got my shimmy ability taken away??

Do you no longer have a shimmy option next to "reply" and the post number?

Oh wait, it moved. My bad. I feel dumb now.

Edit: Wait, did it used to be next to the report link or am I just even more dumb?

Edit: Wait, did it used to be next to the report link or am I just even more dumb?

You are using internet explorer. And that browser is awful.

Don't offend me like that! Trust me, I know how bad IE is, I'm a web developer. I would never use IE unless absolutely necessary (and unfortunately some sites just don't work outside of IE). I use Chrome.

Edit: Wait, did it used to be next to the report link or am I just even more dumb?[/quote]

- Is this a trick question? I don't think it moved, though.

- Instead of answering questions, Kingston likes to deflect and blame it on programming

I do the same thing at work. It's not my fault that application isn't working. They're using a crappy browser and I don't like to test in IE.

For some reason I was thinking it used to be next to edit and report towards the left hand side of the post. Not on the right next to the post number.

Back