All-Star Airbac Backpack

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
Does anyone have an Airbac backpack? If so, do you like it? Do you feel it was worth the money? Deciding if I should order the Airbac or Nfinity backpack for my girls. Thanks

Does anyone have an Airbac backpack? If so, do you like it? Do you feel it was worth the money? Deciding if I should order the Airbac or Nfinity backpack for my girls. Thanks
My daughter was given an Airbac bag as part of the prize for winning The Majors.
She loves it! She had been using the Nfinity one for the past 2 years but now she is set with the airbac!

My daughter was given an Airbac bag as part of the prize for winning The Majors.
She loves it! She had been using the Nfinity one for the past 2 years but now she is set with the airbac!

Does it really make stuff feel light weight (feel like it weighs less than it does) ? Is it big enough where she could use it for her school backpack? Thanks!

One of the coaches at the gym bought one and the air pocket popped within the day he put his stuff in it. He said it felt lighter before the pocket popped but it was just a hassle with it constantly deflating.

Does it really make stuff feel light weight (feel like it weighs less than it does) ? Is it big enough where she could use it for her school backpack? Thanks!
My daughter thinks it is lighter and it has about the same amount of room as the nfinity bag... which is enough for my 8th grader

This would be death for Little's back. A shifted weight load from upper to lower back would spell disaster.

My daughter absotely loves hers! She has the cheer one, but uses it for school for her A day, and she has alot of heavy books! For it to work properly both straps must be on your shoulders. If you just use one strap it adjusts the load differently. She won't even let me carry hers cause she says I will mess it up! I would totally recommend getting one. I am going to get her two for school next year to have one for each day.

Back