High School All American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It sounds so fun! i hope my mom will let me go, its just so much money and she has a lot to pay for for me this year):
Stop pinning all your hopes on mom, you are right she does pay for a lot for you already....lol....So, surprise her by doing your own fundraising.
I make custom rhinestone T-shirts, you can have your school logo with your name on the back, etc and you can get your school friends, family, community, other parents to buy them....Shirts range between $20 - $30....I give back 20% to the individual/squad doing the fundraiser.....For example selling abut 100 shirts will give you about $650......
Check out my website to get an idea of what you can do for your personal customize t-shirt for a fundraiser....cheerstones.net

Stop pinning all your hopes on mom, you are right she does pay for a lot for you already....lol....So, surprise her by doing your own fundraising.
I make custom rhinestone T-shirts, you can have your school logo with your name on the back, etc and you can get your school friends, family, community, other parents to buy them....Shirts range between $20 - $30....I give back 20% to the individual/squad doing the fundraiser.....For example selling abut 100 shirts will give you about $650......
Check out my website to get an idea of what you can do for your personal customize t-shirt for a fundraiser....cheerstones.net
I'm not pinning my hopes on my mom, she's the one that decides if I get to go or not. It's not my decision. But thanks for the fundraising idea.

I'm not pinning my hopes on my mom, she's the one that decides if I get to go or not. It's not my decision. But thanks for the fundraising idea.
I did not mean anything negative by my comment.....Just, as a mom, yes we want to do all these things for our kids and it is sometimes very nice to know that they realize that it is not easy and we are estatic when they come up with ideas that can help out.....Go for it, it will only make you mom more proud of you than she already is. Good Luck

Back