All-Star All Boys Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I do not enjoy watching boys flying elites. However, a team like this is fun and not something you see everyday. I enjoy it for that.

and also i think that it doesnt matter who's in the air but what they're doing !

Completely agree! Love to watch male tumblers, of course, and if a guy is in the air, he better be fiercer than any girl could be. Plus, with all the creativity in this sport, stunts could be adjusted to accent masculinity, balance and strength rather than just grace and flexibility.

Completely agree! Love to watch male tumblers, of course, and if a guy is in the air, he better be fiercer than any girl could be. Plus, with all the creativity in this sport, stunts could be adjusted to accentmasculinity, balance and strength rather than just grace and flexibility.
give me an example of a stunt that could be done to represent "masculinity, balance, and strength"?

give me an example of a stunt that could be done to represent "masculinity, balance, and strength"?

Oh, I didn't say I knew THAT, I'm just saying that there are enough choreographically creative people in this sport that I'm sure someone could come up with something completely new and different. An innovative stunt that noone has ever performed before.

Oh, I didn't say I knew THAT, I'm just saying that there are enough choreographically creative people in this sport that I'm sure someone could come up with something completely new and different. An innovative stunt that noone has ever performed before.
oh

There are two reasons I think Premier's All Male team works (in my opinion)

1. Their flyers are flexi and for the most part do well in their elites.
2. They legitimately have more difficulty and better execution than most level 6 teams here in California.

Whether or not I approve of boys flying, I would rather be on their team than the majority of level 6 coeds out there because they can execute the pyramids without looking like someone is going to die at any moment.

Also when they danced to It's Raining Men back in 2009? I almost died.
twerk

i started thinking, wouldnt you think that with all the guys that are cheerleaders now a days and even with the unlimited coed division there would be more all guys teams? ... i think that would be a really cool thing to watch.. imo.
I don't think there will ever be an 'All Male' division. It's very hard to field that many boys on a team and be competitive. That's why the unlimited coed division sort of disappeared. Look how many teams used to be in that division compared to now. Although I think all male teams competing against each other would be very entertaining, unfortunately I think it will stay a novelty.

I know Cali had an all male team at the beginning of the year and from everything I heard they were really good.
Sometimes in life it is possible to do something for the sheer joy of doing it. And to watch something for nothing more then pleasure. I think that if these guys are having fun and people are enjoying the show then good for them. I like watching them. :)

I haven't seen them this year yet. Now that is trannylicious, whether you like it or not LOLSmileyFace.
its not me that cares about the word, I just support people who dont like it being used in the negative context that you guys use it.

can i I start using words like f*g, slu**y and wh**e? no. why? because it offends some people on here and in life itself.

idk, maybe its just me but with the unlimited coeds majority of the team is boys and the girls that are their are just the fliers

Back