College All-girl College Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yep, all-girl teams are growing tremendously. This is partly due to the fact that it help female cheerleaders (especially bases) from all-girl high school or all-star squads an opportunity to cheer on a collegiate squad without having to make the transition to a coed squad.

Clemson is now competing All Girl for NCA. We offer all girl and coed for game day, and everyone is now on scholarship!

We have an all-girl team here at Coastal Carolina located in Conway, SC.. 10 minutes from Myrtle Beach! We had to form a small coed for NCA Nationals last year but we are hoping to compete in both all girl and coed this year. PM me if you have any questions!

Clemson is now competing All Girl for NCA. We offer all girl and coed for game day, and everyone is now on scholarship!

Wow it will be odd seeing Clemson in all girl but it is exciting to see a new team join the bunch in 1A. Are the scholarships full paid or partial?

I'm glad UD added all girl (about time)! SRU is a great team, love watching them.

I know. Delaware is one of the top college cheerleading squads in Division I. And not only that, Delaware has one of the top dance teams as well as one of the top mascots in YouDee!

I know. Delaware is one of the top college cheerleading squads in Division I. And not only that, Delaware has one of the top dance teams as well as one of the top mascots in YouDee!

Another thing that's surprising is that they've had three head coaching changes in the past 7 or 8 years or so, yet still stayed on top. Usually these top programs maintain the same coaching staff for years and years.

I sure wished UK had an all-girl team. That way, former Dunbar, Greenup, Henry Clay, and Tates Creek cheerleaders can cheer at UK rather than cheer at U of L or Morehead.

that was kind of rude. U of L and morehead are both GREAT schools and have GREAT programs. believe it or not, not every cheerleader out there wants to cheer for UK. its all about tradition there. I wouldn't count on seeing an AG team from them anytime soon.

and its been mentioned, but just wanna to toot my own horn for once :)
Slippery Rock has an all girl team, and I mean, of course I'm biased, but frankly they are awesome haha. but in all seriousness, Kinsey is a god when it comes to putting that team together. he can literally start with nothing, and make national champions. just like that, from scratch. if you decide you're interested, feel free to PM me!
apart from that, I too strongly suggest UD's all girl team. love me some delaware! and they consistently put out a successful team.

that was kind of rude. U of L and morehead are both GREAT schools and have GREAT programs. believe it or not, not every cheerleader out there wants to cheer for UK. its all about tradition there. I wouldn't count on seeing an AG team from them anytime soon.

and its been mentioned, but just wanna to toot my own horn for once :)
Slippery Rock has an all girl team, and I mean, of course I'm biased, but frankly they are awesome haha. but in all seriousness, Kinsey is a god when it comes to putting that team together. he can literally start with nothing, and make national champions. just like that, from scratch. if you decide you're interested, feel free to PM me!
apart from that, I too strongly suggest UD's all girl team. love me some delaware! and they consistently put out a successful team.

I think she meant it as if some of the girls who want to cheer for UK but couldnt because they dont have a all girl squad go to the other two schools to cheer.

I think she meant it as if some of the girls who want to cheer for UK but couldnt because they dont have a all girl squad go to the other two schools to cheer.

Good point, Ice Queen. Louisville, Morehead State, and Western Kentucky are several schools in the Bluegrass State that have all-girl programs not to mention Eastern Kentucky has a small-coed team as well.
The main reason that Kentucky does not have an all-girl team is the fact that T. Lynn Williamson is a traditionalist when it comes to college cheerleading. And UK isn't the only one: other schools like UCF and LSU don't have all-girl teams either (but they do have an all-girl dance team).

Good point, Ice Queen. Louisville, Morehead State, and Western Kentucky are several schools in the Bluegrass State that have all-girl programs not to mention Eastern Kentucky has a small-coed team as well.
The main reason that Kentucky does not have an all-girl team is the fact that T. Lynn Williamson is a traditionalist when it comes to college cheerleading. And UK isn't the only one: other schools like UCF and LSU don't have all-girl teams either (but they do have an all-girl dance team).

I wish LSU did. I would have been in the gym 20 hours a day to cheer in Death Valley

I actually like the fact that several of the cheerleaders at the big KY high schools kick butt at coed stunting and make coed teams like UK and Morehead when they were on all girl teams all through high school. I do think that as long as T. Lynn is at UK there will not be any talk of an all girl team. Not even sure if whoever takes his place will ever let it happen either.

Back