All-Star All Levels (all Locations)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

pearlxox said:
I normally would never write a post like this however I totally agree with the judging. The level 1 judging in philly was horrible. My team went against a team we have been beating all year. Literally at least 7 or 8 times. We took 3rd, they most INCREDIBLE level 1 team i have ever seen took 2nd and they took 1st with a mediocre routine. Its such a shame my kids will not be looked at for the top 3 when they have been winning 1st place and grand champs all year. What a mess!

That is literally EXACTLY what happened with my team only we have beat the 1st & 2nd place team 9 teams this season by at least 5-10 points.

I normally would never write a post like this however I totally agree with the judging. The level 1 judging in philly was horrible. My team went against a team we have been beating all year. Literally at least 7 or 8 times. We took 3rd, they most INCREDIBLE level 1 team i have ever seen took 2nd and they took 1st with a mediocre routine. Its such a shame my kids will not be looked at for the top 3 when they have been winning 1st place and grand champs all year. What a mess!

what division in level 1

Back