All-Star All Levels Change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 22, 2010
I was just looking on the All Levels website and from what I can gather the whole format has changed. To me it looks like you don't "qualify" to move on to a separate competition anymore, the top teams from 8 designated competitions are put up against each other virtually based on the original competition. For example, if my team wins Return to Atlantis that performance is judged against the winning team from American Championships Nationals and Spirit Cheer Nationals. Am I understanding that correctly?

I was just looking on the All Levels website and from what I can gather the whole format has changed. To me it looks like you don't "qualify" to move on to a separate competition anymore, the top teams from 8 designated competitions are put up against each other virtually based on the original competition. For example, if my team wins Return to Atlantis that performance is judged against the winning team from American Championships Nationals and Spirit Cheer Nationals. Am I understanding that correctly?
You still qualify like normal, but instead of going to a separate specific all-levels event it is piggy backed onto the 8 competitions where you can compete like normal at the comp but will also be participating in all-levels at the same time.

I'm sure they explain it better on the website

Back