All-Star All-levels Dallas!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah, I went to the one in Los Angeles last year and it wasn't too great. I was hoping this one was going to be a step up... Haha! Guess not... :-/

We went last year we got rushed in the warmup room and we had to run from the warm up room to the floor and always pray before we go on and they were calling our names right as we get there and we just prayed and left them waiting on us the staff was very rude to us.

I feel all-levels is trying to be World's for all the teams that couldn't make it there and the other levels (1-4). It's not as great as a NCA, UCA or other Nationals Events. I would rather attend a great Nationals, then all-levels.

I feel all-levels is trying to be World's for all the teams that couldn't make it there and the other levels (1-4). It's not as great as a NCA, UCA or other Nationals Events. I would rather attend a great Nationals, then all-levels.

Same!!!

Texas will be!

Small Mini 1
Large Mini 1
Small Youth 1
Small Junior 1
Small Senior 1
Small Youth 2
Mini 3
Large Jr 3
Large Sr 3
Sr Coed 3
Youth 4
and Small Sr 4

What gym are you from? Good luck!

Wildcat All-Stars- New Braunfels Weve never been to internationals. It is hard to keep momentum since our last comp was over a month ago. We already have tryouts for next season the week before internationals:rolleyes:

Wildcat All-Stars- New Braunfels Weve never been to internationals. It is hard to keep momentum since our last comp was over a month ago. We already have tryouts for next season the week before internationals:rolleyes:
Yeah are last comp was NCA In February then no comps till mid April! Are you a small or large team
?

i went to that competition in atlantic city last year.our warm ups didnt seem that rushed because the team right in front of us had a girl get hurt in warm ups so we had to wait awile, but once we finished warm ups we had to run right to the floor because the team innfront of us was done and it was our turn to go on. AWards are like at NCA once your called your off the floor

Im from Cheer Station:) This is my first year to go to All-Levels. What gym are you from??

We are practically neighbors!! I actually live in JC, but my daughter cheers for TECC. Nice to see someone so close on here! Hope you're haveing a great year!!

Latest posts

Back