All-Star All Levels Result Show!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do folks still get as excited about finding out their placement after they've moved to a different team?

I would say yeah, you still worked hard to get to that point in the season. Thats like asking if the World Champions still get excited when they get their rings in the mail a few weeks later. Even though they've moved on, its a reminder of a job well done.

I would say yeah, you still worked hard to get to that point in the season. Thats like asking if the World Champions still get excited when they get their rings in the mail a few weeks later. Even though they've moved on, its a reminder of a job well done.
I think a kid winning worlds and waiting for a ring is not anywhere close to the same thing as a level 2 kid that competed a month ago, had tryouts, made a level 4 team, started a new season and waiting to find out if they won a virtual championship.
With that being said, your last sentence is perfect.

My daughter is excited for the results! Unfortunately they had a stunt fall in jr. 2 so we will see how it goes....

out of all the cities they did this in, my team is the only small gym large senior coed 3. so, do we still win something even if we're the only gym who competed in the division?

my sisters team texas lonestar large mini 1 won thier division at the all level championships. hope when the anounce next thursday that they win!

I heard a special guest will be there helping with the webcast ;)

@imrichhowboutu Titi cheer is a cheerleader at my gym! lol. Her name is Tiffany but her parents call her Titi (like TT). The last name is cheer because the profile is strictly for her cheer friends because shes only 11 years old! its funny you said something because at the gym the kids have started to call her titi cheer in person! lol!

Back