All-Star All Male Cheer Team.....wow!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oh i remember them..they performed that back in 2009. still in love with that routine !

I can't wait to show this to my cp after school. (Think I have to agree with Cheeringfor3 on the scorps, though.;) )

It kind of reminds me of why I tend to prefer the all male groups on Dance Crew, the sheer power and athleticism just knock me down. (also the barn raising scene in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers) But when I want to see what to me is the best in allstar cheer, give me a small all girl team anyday.

Only in baskets am I okay with boys flying...but even then I'm a little weirded out. Lol. Male flyers.... Just no.

I love watching Premier, but this just brings back some bad memories of arguments on this board regarding the topic of male flyers.

I wish that Cali's all male team would have worked out and happened last year.

I love watching Premier, but this just brings back some bad memories of arguments on this board regarding the topic of male flyers.

I wish that Cali's all male team would have worked out and happened last year.
Now they....we're amazing.

I liked it! Although it's more probable and better suited for a girl to fly, it shows that both genders can be equally amazing at it! Just like when I see a girl toss to hands, full around, then tick tock with no assist (I've actually never seen this before, but you get what I'm saying, haha) it impresses me extremely!

Back