All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How do you reply to people? please answer :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

For the computer version: when I read your post, there is a little link in the bottom right corner that says "reply". Click that and a box will open with the quoted text.

For the app, not sure exactly how to tell you because I'm using an experimental version and it's set up a little differently.

Well now I feel like an idiot.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

This is why we make you stay in newbies for a little while.

And just and FYI for when you get to the other sections. If you post something along the lines of "I don't want to look through 94 pages......" you'll get hammered.

Hi there. I am not only new to fierce board but the high school cheer world as well. My daughter made the JV cheer squad last year. I wasn't involved very much. This year she is trying out and hoping to be on the varsity team. I plan on being more involved and being a cheer mom to the coach. I would love some insight from coaches to better support our team coach. Any suggestions?

Hi! Finally able to post in the boards and I am looking forward to participating in some good convos here! Hope some of the vets can lead me int he right direction!

For the computer version: when I read your post, there is a little link in the bottom right corner that says "reply". Click that and a box will open with the quoted text.

For the app, not sure exactly how to tell you because I'm using an experimental version and it's set up a little differently.
For the app, you type in the bar that says "write something" and hit the reply button. To quote the person, you tap on their name and hit the "quote" button.

Back