All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well isn't this just gonna get awkward?

Eta: based on avi mamarazzi_RLS is not our mamarazzi. With all due respect new @Mamarazzi_RLS I will kindly suggest you consider a name change to avoid confusion, unless you are trying to flatter our mama trying to emulate her.

Why yes, I am a parent. Thank you for noticing.

Last edited:
We dont do them the year after for the prior year?

Usually after worlds every year. But not this past June. :( I don't know why. The last time we had them was after worlds 2012. I think TealFan doesn't have enough time (or interest) anymore.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Usually after worlds every year. But not this past June. :( I don't know why. The last time we had them was after worlds 2012. I think TealFan doesn't have enough time (or interest) anymore.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

@TealFan was wandering around the other day. Maybe she can be coaxed out of retirement!?

Does anyone know a reputable place to get my daughter's NCA jacket "blinged out"? Once the 72 hour newbie freeze is lifted I don't even know where I should post to ask!
Use the search bar! If you search "blinged out NCA jackets" then there should be a thread or two that comes up. I think they are mainly about blinging them out yourself but it would be a good place to ask!

Back