All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Very True. I have been a member for nearly a year now just watching what is posted and this finally being my first post. I have seen that the comments on this site have almost always been appropriate and friendly. It is extremely nice to have a drama free site for cheer!

Couldn't agree more. This is a great resource and I plan on visiting often.

I took my team to see a taping of the new show X-Factor tonite at the Pru Center in Newark. Lots of cheer teams there as it was a fundraiser. They offered $10.00 a girl to help fill the audience. It was a great team bonding event too :)

This is a great place to learn about the behind the scenes scoop of cheer- I've been watching and reading for a while and passed up too many opportunities to comment, ask questions or answer others! I'm hooked!

This is a great place to learn about the behind the scenes scoop of cheer- I've been watching and reading for a while and passed up too many opportunities to comment, ask questions or answer others! I'm hooked!
it tends to have that effect on people.

hithithitpull said:

I prefer not to use the term "hooked"

I've lost some close family and friends that way.

Back