All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ive been on fierce board plenty of times over the past few years keeping up with the crazy world of allstar cheer and ive finally gotten the courage to join in on the posting! cant wait to talk about my favorite sport :)

ive been on fierce board plenty of times over the past few years keeping up with the crazy world of allstar cheer and ive finally gotten the courage to join in on the posting! cant wait to talk about my favorite sport :)

Welcome. I don't yell at everyone.

:D

i am a coach looking to get access to the coaches area but ... i dont know how to send a private message??? is this one of thoes DUH! moments??

i am a coach looking to get access to the coaches area but ... i dont know how to send a private message??? is this one of thoes DUH! moments??

Whomever you want to send a private message to: click their avatar, then click "start a conversation".

That will do it.

Do enjoy this board, just haven't been consistent with using it so I don't know my old user name. I'm excited about the new Allstar season and can't wait to see all the new uni's!

Back