All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi! I'm new to this, and I'm sure I won't be a very vocal participant...mostly an observer. My gym is finishing up its first season next weekend, and I'm in desperate need of an experienced full-time coach for our upcoming season. We're growing quickly, and I've run the business, choreographed, and coached three teams by myself...whew...

Does anyone know of any coaches interested in joining a young, growing program with lots of potential as an all star cheer director? I know this is a long shot, but I'm getting nervous about our May tryouts! :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Where is your gym located? What about the ASGA page on facebook? I see people looking for coaches on there quite a bit...Good Luck!

Hey I have no idea whats going on. :) if there is anyone kind enough on here to please tell me how to work this website it would be much appreciated <3 Thanks much!

What specific questions do you have? It's set up like most message boards.

I've never been on a message board! ...what are threads and which ones can I post on?
do I make threads or just comment on them? whats the objective of this site? sorry about my slowness regarding technology. I can still barely work facebook :)

Each topic is called a thread. They are the ones with titles. You can then post answers/comments on those threads. If you have a different question that doesn't go with the thread's topic, start a new topic/thread. Once I'm on my computer, I can answer in more detail.
For now, I'd suggest reading the board to get a feel for the "flow" of it all.
Definitely read through the pinned posts ( the ones at the top with push pins next to them) to give a bit of insight.
Welcome!

I've never been on a message board! ...what are threads and which ones can I post on?
do I make threads or just comment on them? whats the objective of this site? sorry about my slowness regarding technology. I can still barely work facebook :)

I think message boards only recently became available in South Dakota!

:D

hi!
I have a quick question. I started cheering my sophomore year in high school with no tumbling or knowledge of cheer at all on for my HS which is nationally ranked. I was able to get my handspring and I am working on being consistant with my tuck. This is my senior year and I'm looking at colleges that I can continue cheer but I'm a little bit obsessed with all stars. Are there any all star teams that are 18 and older that go to worlds?
As long as you are 18 by 8/31/2013 - not 19 - you are still age appropriate for worlds teams. There is also the option of international divisions.

Back