All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just posting so that I can get the 72 hour newbie freeze lifted. I am a gym owner/coach and we are looking for an assistant coach for next season. Also, any idea how to contact Weezy so I can get access to the coaches only board?

Just posting so that I can get the 72 hour newbie freeze lifted. I am a gym owner/coach and we are looking for an assistant coach for next season. Also, any idea how to contact Weezy so I can get access to the coaches only board?
Welcome, what and where is your gym? There is a market place you can post and know I have seen an email recently from the Fierce Connection of other employment opportunities.
ETA: You now need 2 more posts in addition to the 72 hr wait.

@Weezy , please see coaching section access request.

Welcome, what and where is your gym? There is a market place you can post and know I have seen an email recently from the Fierce Connection of other employment opportunities.
ETA: You now need 2 more posts in addition to the 72 hr wait.

@Weezy , please see coaching section access request.

Thanks, I just sent Weezy a message. Our gym is in Eastern North Carolina. Small town, small gym. I just can't do it all by myself anymore. Do you know if I can post in the Cheer Market if the freeze hasn't been lifted? Don't want to break rules and get kicked out on the first day. :)

Thanks, I just sent Weezy a message. Our gym is in Eastern North Carolina. Small town, small gym. I just can't do it all by myself anymore. Do you know if I can post in the Cheer Market if the freeze hasn't been lifted? Don't want to break rules and get kicked out on the first day. :)
You won't get kicked out the first day and I am not sure if you can post there yet or not so go ahead and try.

Hi

Im a newbie, I have joined the forum as I have a problem with my coach that i dont really know how fix or where to find advice from and a friend pointed out that there is this forum. This my first post so I am hoping there is someone who can point me to someone who could help? or a topic/thread that is already ongoing that I could share my problem in?

I would really appreciate your help. Thank you

Hi

Im a newbie, I have joined the forum as I have a problem with my coach that i dont really know how fix or where to find advice from and a friend pointed out that there is this forum. This my first post so I am hoping there is someone who can point me to someone who could help? or a topic/thread that is already ongoing that I could share my problem in?

I would really appreciate your help. Thank you
where you would post or find an existing thread all depends on your problem. Your best best is to try using the search function with some key words and see if a thread does exist. If not then just create one.

Lesia here at MEE Sports in Saskatoon, SK! I am the newest member of the “MEE” team! I have been in the cheerleading industry for ten years as an athlete, coach and club owner! I chose to come to MEE Sports because I truly believe in the quality of the product they are selling as I have worn it myself and all of my athletes wear “MEE” bow to toe!

We do have a large selection of custom uniforms, practice wear (MEESPORTS 2013) custom bags, custom merchandise and have also recently starting offering bows! We print the sublimation to coordinate with your uniform/practice wear and send the material to a bow manufacturer in the US.

Depending on your budget for the current and/or up and coming season we can definitely figure something out for you and make sure that your teams look fierce all season!!

Email me: [email protected]

Lesia here at MEE Sports in Saskatoon, SK! I am the newest member of the “MEE” team! I have been in the cheerleading industry for ten years as an athlete, coach and club owner! I chose to come to MEE Sports because I truly believe in the quality of the product they are selling as I have worn it myself and all of my athletes wear “MEE” bow to toe!

We do have a large selection of custom uniforms, practice wear (MEESPORTS 2013) custom bags, custom merchandise and have also recently starting offering bows! We print the sublimation to coordinate with your uniform/practice wear and send the material to a bow manufacturer in the US.

Depending on your budget for the current and/or up and coming season we can definitely figure something out for you and make sure that your teams look fierce all season!!

Email me: [email protected]
MEEsports did my daughter's gym's sublimated warmups last year and practice wear this year - gorgeous and wears beautifully :). Welcome to the board.

MEEsports did my daughter's gym's sublimated warmups last year and practice wear this year - gorgeous and wears beautifully :). Welcome to the board.

Thank you for the compliment!! It is a great quality product! I love all of my gear and all of my athletes love theirs as well!! What gym is your daughter with?!

Back