All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Restricted you can not double AT ALL. All twisting skills must be preceded by a back handspring (so no whip fulls). No tumbling is allowed after the skill and no tricks during the skill (no kick fulls). And they must land on their feet.

Where's the thread for newbies that explains what all the acronyms you use and definitions of words? Ty

All I know is I think shimmies are how many likes you get. Other then that I'm just guessing on.
On the app shimmy's are likes but on a computer likes and shimmy's are different. If people like what you post/comment they can shimmy you. Shimmy's along with the number of comments/posts add up to trophy points. Trophy points are really just for fun whereas shimmy's are serious business and coveted to the point of @ACEDAD & @King fighting for them on a regular basis. Rumor is whomever has the most shimmy's rules the board.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

On the app shimmy's are likes but on a computer likes and shimmy's are different. If people like what you post/comment they can shimmy you. Shimmy's along with the number of comments/posts add up to trophy points. Trophy points are really just for fun whereas shimmy's are serious business and coveted to the point of @ACEDAD & @King fighting for them on a regular basis. Rumor is whomever has the most shimmy's rules the board.

Well there you go! Thanks for the clear up :)

One shimmy to rule them all.

Back