All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Actual question: What happens if there's a thread (such as this one) with hundreds of pages and you can't read every single one before asking a question?

Oops last one. How long does it normally take to get a response? How many coaches are on here?
(P.S. I know double posting is frowned upon but for the sake of being a newbie I figured this triple post was okay once)

Actual question: What happens if there's a thread (such as this one) with hundreds of pages and you can't read every single one before asking a question?
You can always use the search bar. It is your friend! That way you don't have to start a new thread every time you think of a question to ask. Also as for response time it just depends. Lots of people on here, it's just a matter of seeing your post!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oops last one. How long does it normally take to get a response? How many coaches are on here?
(P.S. I know double posting is frowned upon but for the sake of being a newbie I figured this triple post was okay once)
Length of response time depends on if a good question or not.

Not sure if a way to know how many coaches there really are but there is a coaches section you can request access to but you will have to verify who you are and where you coach to the admin before any consideration of access.

The Fierce Board, where the NSA has nothing on the Mods

Back