All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Generally gyms only get upset if you are using their logo and selling it. Can't guarantee, but it's likely not an issue.

Thanks for answering! I'm not putting "Lady Lightning" on it entirely. I'm just putting her name and #LL, so to anyone it could mean something else. I just wanted to make sure. Thanks a lot!

**If you don't know, look in the Fierce Board Terms.**

You want to actually put paint on the shoes or paint a picture of them on a canvass?

**Prior outcomes don't guarantee results. Paid actors were used in this endorsement**

I wanted to paint on the shoes. I'm not using the company name at all though. I'm painting it their colors then putting #LL on one shoe and her name on the other with some lightning bolts.

I wanted to paint on the shoes. I'm not using the company name at all though. I'm painting it their colors then putting #LL on one shoe and her name on the other with some lightning bolts.
Paint away.

**incorrigible is a compliment, right?**

New to the forum but I have been a coach for several years. I coach level 2 and am wanting to push the limits so to speak but stay legal of course. My questions is can I extend single base one leg libs in a pyramid? They have a back and a main base only. I feel pretty sure I have seen small teams do this. If this is legal, is there a specific way the back has to hold to keep it legal? Can they cradle? Thanks!

New to the forum but I have been a coach for several years. I coach level 2 and am wanting to push the limits so to speak but stay legal of course. My questions is can I extend single base one leg libs in a pyramid? They have a back and a main base only. I feel pretty sure I have seen small teams do this. If this is legal, is there a specific way the back has to hold to keep it legal? Can they cradle? Thanks!
Hope this is where I was supposed to post. I couldn't find a forum called newbie. If this isn't correct please point me in the right direction

Hope this is where I was supposed to post. I couldn't find a forum called newbie. If this isn't correct please point me in the right direction

You posted in the newbie forum so that's fine. However very few coaches read this forum so posting in the coaches forum will be better once you have access.

**Up to 30% of my signatures are made from recycled comments.**

Back