All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK Total Newbie question. It's been a bit since I signed up so I don't remember. But.. Can I change the name that displays for me or am I stuck with it?

OK Total Newbie question. It's been a bit since I signed up so I don't remember. But.. Can I change the name that displays for me or am I stuck with it?
@King is the great and all powerful master of the boards. He may be able to help you.

Welcome

**What if Simon Cowell was a cheer judge and gave live feedback when they were done? [emoji33]**

Hi, my beautiful 17 year old son is enjoying his first year in all star cheer. He started studying karate at age 5, achieved his black belt a few years ago, and was ready for a new challenge. The girls in his school recruited him into cheer; he cheered with them for one year, and now is doing all star. It's a whole new world, all right.

I've got a few questions, but I'll roam around and see where is the most appropriate place for them.

I'm excited to be apart of this forum! Hopefully I can use to to connect and learn more about the all-star world. This is my second year coaching all-star and I'm still trying to remember all the different level rules. My level 4 stunt group got an infraction on a stunt at their last competition, but at their first competiton the judges didn't give them any deductions and it was the same routine. Has anyone had any issues with judging discrepancies before?

Back