All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hmm I'm on my phone .. I don't see it . Maybe I have to do it from the pc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol i used my phone but I couldn't use the app to see it .. Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope just rude. And you guys know it. That's why on some threads especially mines even when I have good intentions people will decide to post memes and being childish instead of just ignoring or answering the question.

Yu guys did it to another user too here recently
Memes break up the monotony of pointing out someone is wrong. Sorry

I wish I could ignore certain posters. Would make life easier. .

**Come on, where's Ashton because I think we're being punk'd**

bbb1b015bbb8938c40618f602411b64c.jpg

I've only seen them pick on people who lie about things? Why lie.: this is a message board. No one knows you from a hill of beans you don't need to lie to impress anyone. If you are embarrassed of who you are just stay anonymous don't lie.

Also people who give advice .. Kind of like your reference from a salon to starting a business.

It's the same as giving people feedback or critiques on things you know nothing about but pretending you do.
You guys pick on everything and every mistake a person makes and you never shut up about it.

It could be something as simple as a grammar issue and that person will never hear the end of it. I'm
Not talking about just me and I'm not talking about just for advertising I'm talking about anything.

Also, if a new person wants to start a thread to introduce them selves there is also no reason to get upset or to redirect them. There is no rule last I checked stating that newbies can only post in the newbie thread and they can't make new threads to introduce them selves.

You guys are ESPECIALLY rude at the posters who ask a question that may have already been asked on an older thread. Now, what if they didn't know they could search old threads? Or what if they did search a thread and nothing came up that would help their situation? Again, no rule on restarting threads especially if the old threads didn't help THEIR situation.

Again, I don't pretend to know anything. I often times make that very clear especially when someone is correcting me on something that commenting on. I don't even bother to post much anymore if you notice because something I always say is going to give me negative ratings or a person is going to find some way to quote me simply to go against me. Just because. But hey, that's your opinion.

If you don't trust or know who a person is, don't speak them or even bother to help them out. I'm sure your parents taught you a very valuable about that.

You people think that just because you're older to the boards that you can treat people however you want to and that's not right.

Some of you cyber bully.
And you know it but you're too childish to admit it. The way you parents/business's owners act here is the main reason why our younger generation are going off killing them selves because they get picked on over mistakes, every one thinks someone is always playing victim when they're really just talking about how they feel. I can go on and on about cruel this board IS and can be.

Sad thing is, people would rather want to gang up on newbies instead of owning up to their wrongs.

I KNOW I HAVE BEEN WRONG AND HAVE HAD TROLLISH ACTS MANY TIMES. But that's never how I meant to come off. But like I said, I know im trying to do better and I don't care who
Believes me or who doesn't.

Memes break up the monotony of pointing out someone is wrong. Sorry

I wish I could ignore certain posters. Would make life easier. .

**Come on, where's Ashton because I think we're being punk'd**

Why can't you explain why you think their wrong? It's a difference in disagreeing with someone verses them actually being wrong. If you can't make corrections of their "wrong" without posting insulting memes have you ever maybe thought that it's just a disagreement and they're actually not wrong?

Back