All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how do u start a new forum on the site and also the app is not working for me because it is saying that its not available in the US store

Why can't you explain why you think their wrong? It's a difference in disagreeing with someone verses them actually being wrong. If you can't make corrections of their "wrong" without posting insulting memes have you ever maybe thought that it's just a disagreement and they're actually not wrong?
Sometimes It is differing views and sometimes it is just wrong, whether by lack of knowledge or just misinformed, but either way sometimes the memes are needed to break up the circular arguments when they go on and on.

**Come on, where's Ashton because I think we're being punk'd**

Hey everyone this is my first post so I'm not really sure what to say lol

What you said works just fine

also why are the posts called shimmys

Posts are posts. Shimmy's are what you receive if people like your post

how do u start a new forum on the site and also the app is not working for me because it is saying that its not available in the US store
Are you trying to download the FierceBoard App or Tapatalk? The fierceboard app is no longer supported. Download tapatalk and then join the fierceboard forum from there.

Post 3 is just to say that ive been on this board reading for awhile and wondering why i coulndt ever post and then i just read the directionsa gain and notice di have to post 3 times so now i've done it

Post 3 is just to say that ive been on this board reading for awhile and wondering why i coulndt ever post and then i just read the directionsa gain and notice di have to post 3 times so now i've done it
3 times and 72 hours. Based on your sign up date you are free. Enjoy

Back