All-Star All Star Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 17, 2013
I'm currently taking an English Class called senior capstone. In the class we figure out what our passions are and we make a product about it. My passion is cheerleading, and for my project I am making a start up plan for an all star gym. I was wondering if you could answer the following questions that would be greatly appreciated.

1. What made you want to join your gym out of the gyms in your area?

2. What aspects of your program do you enjoy the most?

3. Is there anything you don't like or wish you could change about your program?

Thank you for your time!

1: the choreographer for my old rec team owned the gym and was amazing and still is and I wanted to continue cheering. The teams were amazing when I saw them at comps.

2: everyone is family no matter what location or team.

3: nothing I can think of.

These answers are from a parent's perspective:

At least one team available for almost every skill level/age group
Multiple level 5/6 teams if CP decides to continue in the sport

Positivity/professionalism
Most coaches have previous cheer experience, many cheered at this gym
Coaches are very knowledgeable regarding rules/scoring

3. Is there anything you don't like or wish you could change about your program?
Communication could sometimes be a little more timely

I'm currently taking an English Class called senior capstone. In the class we figure out what our passions are and we make a product about it. My passion is cheerleading, and for my project I am making a start up plan for an all star gym. I was wondering if you could answer the following questions that would be greatly appreciated.

Location. They have 17 squads, which means age/skill appropriate teams available for everybody.

The coaches are really smart. They seem to truly get to know what their squads are capable of and push them to achieve more than they thought they could. Positive atmosphere. Great communication.

Nothing.

Thank you for your time!

1.It was the best choice in my area, has very competitive teams.
2.The atmosphere. Everybody is kind to each other and it's like a family.
3.Air conditioning.It gets super hot inside

Back