All-star Revolution Freedom Lyrics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 18, 2011
Freedom Worlds Lyrics

Revolution ... Yeah get a clue it's freedom .. Uh huh ... Let the battle begin .. It's time .. Are you ready ... Let's go .. Bring out the revolution .. We got em going down for the count .. 1 ... Looking at the ground ... 2 I think your a hater ... Iiii think your a hater ... Got haters on my left (fo sho) ... And Haters on right (you know) ... Nah it dont matter cause I'm going in for the kill ..... Revolution were ... Feeling it for a thrill .. We do this just for fun ... I'm hoping you will understand .... Watch out Houston's new kids with JRiz .... Cause when the beat hits ... its going to sound like this .... All-Star .... It's how we living and how we stay ... Revolution ... Freedom but I call everyday .... Revolution ... Spinning and predictin by the Mayan life ... Uh huh ... Even Nostradamus said the world is mine mane .. All-Star Revolution bring freedom out... Bring em out .. Bring em out ..... We run this .. We run this .. We run this ... Uhhhooooo... It don't matter where your from it's where your at and if you come to freakalic betta bring your hat ... East Coast West Coast down South south represent your coast ... Yeah we run it and yeah we run it ... Y'all don't want it cause my coast run it .... Put yo hands in the air get yo feet off the ground ... Pay attention listen closely Revolutions in toooowwwnn ... Freedom are you ready ... 5432 ... 1 Get outta yo seat and .. 2 make your way to the floor and ... 3 Put yo hands in the air and ... Gggeettt .... 4 it's about that time ... 5 get outta to mind ... 6 put yo hands in the air ... Ggeeettt ... Ggggeeettt ... 1 Houston Texas baby ... 2 Ay 1 reppin .... 3 show em how it's done ... Revolution .... Now put your hands to the sky sky sky ... We did it all of our lives .... All-Star .... Now we see it here in our eyes ... Revolution .... No more waiting tonight ... We got the world in our hands again gain gain.... Yeah get a clue it's freedom's time .... No more waiting tonight .... We got the world in our hands again again ... Haters ... Make your presence known now please go home .... Report to the floor now .... Errbody get up drop low now .... Feel it in your shoes you movin' ...just like you know whatcha doin ... Let me hear ya step back now ... Get back now ... Get dirty get up on track now ... Nobody's gunna jerk like that now ... Betta get back on the Chu Chu track now ... Please go home ... Let freedom ring ... Reeevvoolluttiioonn Freedom!

1 Get outta yo seat and .. 2 make your way to the floor and ... 3 Put yo hands in the air and ... Gggeettt .... 4 it's about that time ... 5 get outta to mind ... 6 put yo hands in the air ... Ggeeettt ... Ggggeeettt

Do you know the title of this song? Been looking for it . . . . needed badly
Help appreciatted

Back