All-Star All Teams-wishes & "worlds" Of Luck!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Huge, massive, enormous good luck AVIATOR ALLSTARS RAPTORS from England....

Also good luck to Wheelchair Partner Stunt...Unity Black...CEA Senior Elite...Topgun...Brandon Allstars...World Cup...F5...

Actually, good luck everyone!

Good luck to my baby girls team......FCA DIAMONDS!!! Over come this bump in the road and shine like I know you can.
Also a Great big shout out to all the PA Teams!!!! Represent our great state and show the world how much talent we have!!!

Crimson Heat 5 Alarm.....Ladies, I don't even know where to begin. Since the beginning of the season, you've been working towards two goals, #1, to have a successful season and #2 to make it to Worlds and perform like the superstar divas that you are. Well girls, you made it. You made it to the big show and please know that our ENTIRE gym stands behind you with full force, ready to cheer you on......drums and all. So let's burn the Milkhouse down and show them what you can do because YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENTGHENS YOU. Good luck ladies, I love you girls =)

Timm, Mimi, Bree, Taylor, Savannah, Lexi, Lexi, Eboni, Amber, Lance, Chelsea, Brice and Ryan:

I want you to know how proud I am of every one of you. I have seen you work so hard and get nothing but stronger. You have so many kids that look up to you as people, not just cheerleaders. In your heart, perform for those kids this weekend.
So much love, from me and Baby Taylor :*

good luck to my friend on CAC Gold. first time at worlds! i remember when we were little and sitting in our houses getting our hair curled and now you're on your way to worlds! work it out!

Hey, my daughter's name is Taylor too =)

Mine's not, that's just her nickname from the Supers who say she looks like "grown Taylor" :) Good luck this weekend! My husband works with a lady whose niece cheers for Crimson Heat (small world!,) and yall were super-impressive @ BATC!

good luck to my friend on CAC Gold. first time at worlds! i remember when we were little and sitting in our houses getting our hair curled and now you're on your way to worlds! work it out!

My cp is on GOLD :) We are looking forward to seeing them compete at WORLDS. Good Luck to GOLD and TEAL!!

Good luck to the ladies of World Cup Shooting Stars!!!! You guys are looking AWESOME! Bring all that good stuff to Worlds :) !!!!

To my adopted daughter, Steph G.on State All Stars, even though she's not on here, I want all your wishes to come true this weekend!!!! We LOVELOVELOVE you so much!! Get out there and go hard, lil' one! <3 Mia, Ky sends you the biggest hugs you can imagine! She's already dubbed you a cheerlebrity! Malik & Lala, you know all us parents love you and Ky trusts you like you guys are the instruction manual!
GO
Senior 5 comin' at you live
The Lady Jags got this in the bag
Representin' the state of PA
Give those Globes a new place to stay!!!

STATE!!!!
I5 2nd year WORLDWIDE!!
Money can't buy THIS Jags pride!
Takin' on the mat like a battlefield
The red black and white will never yield!

good luck to EVERYONE!
it is such a big acomplishment to even make it to worlds so you should all be proud of what you have already achieved. Just go out there and show everyone what you can do and have a great time out on that floor!
good luck !:) will be watching from home!!

To my gym Cheer Intensity IOC Cobra's- Wow were to begin all season your goal was to get a bid and go to worlds. Well what you have been working for all season is here. The comp you have been working your butts off for. You made it! I can not wait for the WORLD to see how amazing you are I and you whole entire CIA family is behind you no mater what! I can't wait to be there with all of you at my first worlds ecer and our gym's first worlds ever. I love you all Cobra's its time for you to continue to make HISS tory!!!
NY Teams- Lets go out there and be amazing! Remember we RUN NY!!!

To my friends on Sparks Superstars, SJS Avalanche, ECE Fame&Large Limited,CC Champs Sm Sr, Baystate sm limited,Pro sm sr, Spirit Central sm sr, Usa Wildcats sm limited and anyone i may have forgot. Go out there this weekend and be amazing like i know you guys are. Its time to show the world how good you realy are. I will be there both days cheering for you!

Also to all of my fav gyms/ teams (too many to list)
Good Luck you will all be amazing and i can't wait to see you all battle it out for the titles!

Back