All-Star All Teams-wishes & "worlds" Of Luck!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Like a flash of LIGHTNING, we will INSPIRE the world!"
Good luck to ICE <3

Good luck to all my friends on fellow programs
Top Gun Semi Coed & International
Ultimate Athletics Prodigy & Legacy
Cheer Command Generals
Kentucky Elite Sm Sr and Sm Lim
Gymtyme Plat , Black, Pink, Nfinity
Cheerforce Diamonds and Infinity
Platinum Athletics

And i wish that all programs perform to their best and remain injury free! <3

I want to wish EVERYTEAM competing at WORLDS this weekend GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN and MAKE GREAT MEMORIES!!

Extra Special wishes to SOUTH JERSEY STORM, VA WILD & CRIMSON HEAT!!!

good luck to orlando angels<3, just remember ladies youve got the entire OA family behind you, and you know just how amazing the OA family is.

My wish for all of you is that you all have the experience of a lifetime. Have fun, and win with grace and embrace those who fall. There are no losers at worlds. It's my daughter's last year on Stars and win or lose there will be many tears. its a hard sport to part with. To the cheerleadersmand fans: Treat each other kindly and show the sports world what we're made of. Have fun out there! <3

To all of my former athletes that I have had the privedge of working with over the past 7 years who are attending the Cheerleading Worlds this weekend: Have a safe trip, have fun, and hit your routine. You earned the right to be there no matter your bid and no matter when you recieved it. Whether you are in the Milkhouse or Josten's many athletes and coaches would trade places with you in a nanosecond. So enjoy it! So many of you I know the injuries you battled through, the coaches that did not believe in you, the times you doubted yourselves,and the times you wondered if you would ever learn a full, a double full or be on a Worlds team. I am so proud of each and every one of you. I may no longer coach you but I will always cheer you on, no matter what uniform you now wear.

Each year before worlds I send off a mass text to every cheerleader thats competing in my phone a text :)
This is what i came up with this year <3

Tonight for many its your last practice. Many tears will shed, as well as hugs given but embrace each&every moment. Every person on your team has a role, without them you wouldn't be where you are today. Together Believe you all are world champions. Because if you can Believe it, you can receive it! Make it worth it & remember these are the best days of your lives♥ 20 to 36 hearts beat as one ♥

Best wishes to every team competing at worlds this year! It's finally here..what you've been working so hard for all season long. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to compete at worlds in 14 years of cheerleading, but I cannot even begin to imagine the rush as you take the floor whether it be in Jostens or the Milkhouse. There are tons of fans/Fierceboarders, family and friends, and coaches supporting you and cheering you on! Walk on the floor with your heads held high and leave the floor with no regrets. Wishing all of you the best of luck this weekend and praying for clean routines and no injuries! Workk it out this weekend, everyone! ;)

Also, a special shoutout to those attending worlds as spectators-let's be positive spectators this year and give every team the support they deserve!

Best wishes to every team competing at worlds this year! It's finally here..what you've been working so hard for all season long. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to compete at worlds in 14 years of cheerleading, but I cannot even begin to imagine the rush as you take the floor whether it be in Jostens or the Milkhouse. There are tons of fans/Fierceboarders, family and friends, and coaches supporting you and cheering you on! Walk on the floor with your heads held high and leave the floor with no regrets. Wishing all of you the best of luck this weekend and praying for clean routines and no injuries! Workk it out this weekend, everyone! ;)

Also, a special shoutout to those attending worlds as spectators-let's be positive spectators this year and give every team the support they deserve!

I pray that everyone is there to Support, this is what it is all about!!!! That would be Awesome!!!!:D:):cool:

I just wanted to say, many teams (mainly the "Big Three") in Large Senior are amazing and no matter who wins, they all have a routine to be proud of. :) I think although the loyalty some Large Senior teams people show is amazing, but I think if they all hit, it is the judge's personal opinion. (No matter what anyone says, it still influences the score sheet).

But good luck to all teams going to Worlds! :)

GOOD LUCK TO: ACE Warriors ACE Thunderbirds ACE Lady Warriors ACE Sequoias
CEA Senior and Coed Elite
TopGun
Gymtyme
Georgia Louis <3

World Cup Suns- You've been amazing this whole season ladies- you've shocked everyone in showing them how you could pull together as a new team and be truly incredible. Put your heart out on the floor and make an memorable end to a fantastic first season! <3

To all competitors- Everyone has worked so hard throughout the entire season, and now is your moment to show the world what you've got. Don't let anything stand in your way- give the best performance of your life no matter how the routine is going, and have the most fun you've ever had no matter the place you come in. You've put blood, sweat, and tears into this, and now it's time to go out there and get what you deserve <3

GOOD LUCK CJA SM SR 5 <3

"ITS TIME FOR REDEMPTION, YOU BETTER PAY ATTENTION .. C. J. A. .. WERE ON A MISSION!"

CEA SENIOR ELITE... bringg it home againn ladies!!

Back