All-Star Allgirl Level 6 (worlds)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 1, 2011
There are new teams in this division this year!!! does anyone think an american team will finally win it ?

Ik there are 2 new american teams in it

Gymtyme Orange And Cheer Florida Allstars!!

Any thoughts or opinions on this division!?

Cheer Athletics have an all girl level 6 as well (LadyKats). they already have an At Large bid.

I think Gymtyme Orange will win it again if they do infact form the team again and go to worlds it was a pretty easy win for them in 2010. Cheer Athletics will probably be a good contender as well. None of the other teams in the division really compare to those two.

I'm gonna say if GT is as good as they usually are, they are almost a guarantee at first, I would however DIE to see Viqueens win. I've recently become sickeningly obsessed with them.

I think what makes it hard for them to get the gold is the tumbling, Gymtyme has definitly an advantage when it comes to that

OC All Stars had a team last year and does again this year. They placed first out of all US teams at worlds last year.

Can anyone from Gymtyme confirm or deny if they will have the All Girl level 6 team this year?

Yes and Its also known as UofL All Girl... lol. If I was a beting man I would think that it will be a good bet that GT will have a Level 6 team and attend worlds this year for two reasons. They will be in Cheersport competing and could get an at large. The details of the team would need to be worked out as some of the girls are already on Pink. But it could be done.

1. About half of team USA is from UofL all girl and they will already be in Orlando.
  2. Coach Misty from UofL and GT will be coaching team USA Allgirl.

Back