All-Star Allstar Cheer Tryouts/level And Agehi

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 19, 2013
Hi! I'm planning on tryout out for allstar this season. I'm 13 and I cheer for my middle school, but the only tumbling I can do is a somersault, and front and backwalkover. I already read the registration packet for allstar and I'm at level 1 tumbling but have done level 2 stunting. I'm worried since I don't have a BHS I'll be put on a team with younger kids, or if they might not have a team for me at all. At age 13, would I be one senior or junior team? Thank you. :)

Due to your age, the minimum you could be placed on competitvely would be Juniors. As far as specific level, that would depend on what your gym offers, and where you stand on gaining further tumbling skills/how they assess and place accordingly.

As far as being placed with younger kids, that is something you are likely to run into with every division. Don't let that hamper your decision! Some of those young girls on Juniors/Seniors have grown with cheer from Tiny up and have quite a bit of experience and skills. A 7 year old has probably pushed, worked, and taught the older girls on my niece's team more than the oldest girl.

Good luck!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back