All-Star Allstar Gyms In The Southlake, Tx Area..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 28, 2012
Hi all! We are possibly moving this summer to the Southlake area and I was hoping to get some recommendations for gyms there and figured you all were the best resource out there!

Thanks in advance!
nicole

Champion Cheer is in Southlake and is a really strong program. SOT's Coppell gym is close and depending on how far you want to drive Cheer Athletics and SOT's main gym aren't too far either. If I were in your shoes I'd look at CA or Champion, but that's just because I really love both of those gyms across all levels. Good luck finding a new gym!

Thanks so much! The drive isn't a biggie.. coming from CA... anything would be closer LOL

You will definetly want to check out each gym because they are 3 very different coaching styles! Spirit Extreme is also up in that area and a really good small gym program. Depending on what level you are, most of Spirit's teams split practice between Coppell and Arlington, so once a week is a 30 minute drive depending on where you are in relation to the freeway.
Cheer Athletics is in a great location right off the tollway which is 75 in some places. I can get from North Arlington to Plano in 45 minutes using the George Bush Turnpike. You just need a tolltag.
Keller also has United All Stars, they have been hitting the smaller comps this season but are doing well also. No Worlds teams though at United or Spirit Extreme.

You will definetly want to check out each gym because they are 3 very different coaching styles! Spirit Extreme is also up in that area and a really good small gym program. Depending on what level you are, most of Spirit's teams split practice between Coppell and Arlington, so once a week is a 30 minute drive depending on where you are in relation to the freeway.
Cheer Athletics is in a great location right off the tollway which is 75 in some places. I can get from North Arlington to Plano in 45 minutes using the George Bush Turnpike. You just need a tolltag.
Keller also has United All Stars, they have been hitting the smaller comps this season but are doing well also. No Worlds teams though at United or Spirit Extreme.

Thanks so much for the info! Currently level 2.. one should probably be moving up... so no real concern on Worlds yet :D.. they are 9 and 11. But want to make sure we can get to the best gym for us!!! More concerned that most tryout dates are coming up over a weekend that we are still competing :(...aaaaaarrrrgggh :D

Thanks so much for the info! Currently level 2.. one should probably be moving up... so no real concern on Worlds yet :D.. they are 9 and 11. But want to make sure we can get to the best gym for us!!! More concerned that most tryout dates are coming up over a weekend that we are still competing :(...aaaaaarrrrgggh :D

I feel your pain! We are in the process of moving but can't until our house sells and tryouts are fast approaching. Most gyms will allow a video tryout! Just ask!

You should come check out Spirit Xtreme! We are a great program focusing on more than just cheerleading. We will be having a Worlds team soon, but focus on all of our athletes from the tinys all the way up to seniors. If you miss tryouts, you can always come and do a private tryout once you move here. Let me know if you have any questions. We just released a tryout video and information packets are available on our website: Spirit Xtreme, Inc.

We are at Stars Vipers my kids on youth 2 outside SA and I agree if I was moving there spirit xtreme would be my kids home!

We see them a lot throughout the season and they are consistently good across the board from level 1s and up!!

Always great to see them and the few parents I have spoke to have represented there gym very well!!

Same here. We have TWO competitions left and vote on whether we are doing The Summit or not tonight. So possibly 3 competitions. We are moving to Austin this summer and I want to LOOK at the gyms before I commit and also see what teams they have. It is my understanding if you relocate over the summer you can join a team without sending a video in, just stop in and arrange to join or watch a practice etc. At least that is how it is here at most gyms in Florida, we had kids join at the end of summer through November. I hope it is that way in Texas. I guess we will find out! My CPs are 9 and 11 as well. Levels 2 and 3. Good luck :)

Giabellamom....we know some parents that drive from Austin area to compete for Powerhouse Cheer in Belton, Texas. (45 -60 minutes away ) depending on where y'all move to. Austin Cheer Factory is good, 2.
A huge welcome to Texas when u get here! :D

Back