All-Star Aloha Productions Merges With Varsity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So am I the only one wondering if this has anything to do with Champions League and the Alliance gyms leaving a few months ago for the new competition?

The CL was started to have a large non-varsity affiliated competition option. It was put on by Aloha, which is now varsity as well. Was this something that's been in the works that played into the league gyms decision to abandon CL and form a new competition?

Honestly im not shocked. GSSA/Aloha comps usually don't have great attendance. Now that they are varsity they can offer summit bids and more gyms will come. Great move on their part, only way to stay alive.
Yes, this. I commented somewhere else but GSSA Super Six used to be a huge, 2 day event. This year only 4 gyms went! With the popularity of Summit, their competitions were less relevant.

Yes, this. I commented somewhere else but GSSA Super Six used to be a huge, 2 day event. This year only 4 gyms went! With the popularity of Summit, their competitions were less relevant.

Well it isn't exactly a coincidence that Pac West was in Ontario and GSSA Super Six was in LA on the same weekend. It's going to change the dynamic of IEPs all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So am I the only one wondering if this has anything to do with Champions League and the Alliance gyms leaving a few months ago for the new competition?

The CL was started to have a large non-varsity affiliated competition option. It was put on by Aloha, which is now varsity as well. Was this something that's been in the works that played into the league gyms decision to abandon CL and form a new competition?
I think it had more to do with CL being so poorly run the last two years. On a positive note, it sounds like CL was much better this year.

Back