OT Am I The Only Boy That...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Apr 9, 2010
Wishes boys could wear sports bras?... There are so many more outfits for girls than there are for boys! IT SUCKS! All the girls on my team get this cool looking GK sports bra and what do the boys get?... An ugly T-shirt. Kill me.

Why can't you wear a sports bra? Tranny Elite does.

But really, what if you suggested that when the ladies get a sports bra, you can get one of those tight, lycra shirt things in a similar design?

That's a good idea, actually I believe that is what my gym opted to do. I usually get a set of whatever the girls get too just for fun, hehe. I've worn the spandex before bahaha. The parents have complained to Happy though... Bahaha

I don't even want to know how his conversation went with you about that...awkward...

Southern moms and dads aren't usually very supportive of boys that want to show off in any way that isn't stereotypically male. Good luck with that one!

Hahahaha me and some of my team were talking about that last night!!!!!! Sometimes were not allowed to practice shirtless in like 10000000 degree weather and the girls can strip down to sports bras and spandex... IT SUCKS!!!

I am going to invent the first man sports bra and become rich.

Wishes boys could wear sports bras?... There are so many more outfits for girls than there are for boys! IT SUCKS! All the girls on my team get this cool looking GK sports bra and what do the boys get?... An ugly T-shirt. Kill me.

There's always underarmour for boys - not that fancy but it's probably the closest thing to a sports bra. But seriously - those GK sports bras probably cost like $40 each, at least you get to save some money.

That's a good idea, actually I believe that is what my gym opted to do. I usually get a set of whatever the girls get too just for fun, hehe. I've worn the spandex before bahaha. The parents have complained to Happy though... Bahaha
You would have been jealous when Happy let David try on the girl's new uniform bottoms then.
Haha so funny:)

SO you're the reason USASF issued that new rule??? HAHAHAHAHA Just kidding just kidding!!!!!!!!

I totally feel the same way. If I had the body to rock them I would totally wear the girls stuff its so much cuter. When I design our practice wear for my gym I am jealous the whole time.

Back