All-Star Amazing Level 1 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Since every other level has a thread like this, lets make one for level 1 teams because they have all stepped up their games!

MY absolute favorite from last year is Fca pink ice mini level 1 that won all levels 2012...they were amazing!!!
I'm not sure how to add a video but you can watch it on varsity!

I wanna say that my Y1 team is pretty good. Id post a video but my gym doesnt allow videos until the end of the season.

I was gonna say the exact same thing. My Y1 team is my favorite team that I'm coaching this year (and it's my first time working with a L1 team so it's all new to stuff to me, I typically have a L2 or L3 team)

I coach a J1 and ADORE my kids. We've been getting new skills all over the place and their stunts are becoming really consistent. I can't wait to show them off. :cool:

Since every other level has a thread like this, lets make one for level 1 teams because they have all stepped up their games!

MY absolute favorite from last year is Fca pink ice mini level 1 that won all levels 2012...they were amazing!!!
I'm not sure how to add a video but you can watch it on varsity!

Just watched this on YouTube. Those little Minis were awesome!

The best level 1 team I ever saw was Baltimore American championships 2011. They were a senior 1 and I believe they were called Cheer Connection cheer force? They were purple and black and from Maryland, not sure if this gym is still around. Anyway, they were amazing!

The best level 1 team I ever saw was Baltimore American championships 2011. They were a senior 1 and I believe they were called Cheer Connection cheer force? They were purple and black and from Maryland, not sure if this gym is still around. Anyway, they were amazing!

Are there any videos?

I'm interested to see how the senior 1 division plays out with the new rule change... I always assumed most teams only had a few actual senior aged kids and many younger ones.

this is the S1 I mentioned earlier. seriously though, they have SO much great energy and work this routine out! and just wait for the dance. possibly one of the coolest endings I've seen in ANY routine!:D

Back