All-Star American Cheer Power-5/11/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 1, 2011
Has anyone reviewed the schedule for this event??? They have mini and youth 1 going as late as 10 pm! With awards at 10:55 pm! WTF??

I get it that senior teams have prom etc but how is that safe for 6 to 11 year olds to be stunting 3 hours after their bedtimes?? Who is running this comp? A 15 year old? Whoever it is must NEVER have met a mini or youth cheerleader.

Hello USASF. Let talk about appropriateness, please.

Mini's at 10pm?! I am very sorry, laughing a little bit to myself thinking what sort of ridiculous performance my child would have put on as a mini at 10pm back in the day....delirious cheer mat carpet "angels" come to mind...snow angels, just on carpet instead of snow lol...oh my...

I can't believe people still have events after worlds. Our last event is 2 weeks before worlds and I'm pulling teeth to get my kids to focus.

im a little confused as to why they split the whole competition into large gym in the morning and small gym in the evening the divisions are really not big at all and in my opinion not big enough to even split into large and small gym it was never run like this in the past

This is just crazy.. Tiny's on at 8pm?? What if they are running late.. There will be a whole lot of crying babies..

I can't believe people still have events after worlds. Our last event is 2 weeks before worlds and I'm pulling teeth to get my kids to focus.
I can't imagine still competing at this point, worlds is the end of our season. We're in evaluations this week and will post new teams this weekend. I'm excited about the new season, I would die if we were still in the last one?

Where are the gym owners in this? Why aren't they putting their collective foot down on this one? Sadly, just another example of the EPs having too much power.

Gym owners can't withdraw without losing money at this point, so I get why they don't want to withdraw, but this is ridiculous!

Back