All-Star American Cheer Power- March 29-30th, Columbus, Oh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

meant to add-
Vizion Allstars is bringing special needs, small youth 1, small senior 2, large junior 3, small senior coed 4, small senior 5. Our small youth 1, small senior 2, and large j3 are going for full paid summit bids and our small senior 5 is going for a full paid worlds bid.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Platinum Athletics is bringing their Small Senior 2

What gym and what levels are u bringing ?
We are bringing Junior Level 2, Sr. Level 2, Coed 4 and small girl level 5. I don't broadcast what gym we are with because I often post with out thinking....it's my fatal flaw. I don't want to represent my gym when I speak. If you really want to know you can message me. I can't say that I am all that excited about this comp. It was added to our schedule along with a few others because we missed Cheersport because of the 2 feet of snow that fell over two days. It has made for a very long and expensive season.

I would love to meet up if it works out!

Last edited:
Pittsburgh Superstars Open Black will be going for a full paid worlds bid, and NCT Large Senior 2 and Small Senior 3 will be going for full paid summit bids!

Pittsburgh Superstars Open Black will be going for a full paid worlds bid, and NCT Large Senior 2 and Small Senior 3 will be going for full paid summit bids!
Are international teams eligible for a paid bid at this comp? When I read their bid declaration it said the 4 paid will go to the highest scoring senior/senior coed teams so I wasn't sure if international teams were included in that

We are bringing Junior Level 2, Sr. Level 2, Coed 4 and small girl level 5. I don't broadcast what gym we are with because I often post with out thinking....it's my fatal flaw. I don't want to represent my gym when I speak. If you really want to know you can message me. I can't say that I am all that excited about this comp. It was added to our schedule along with a few others because we missed Cheersport because of the 2 feet of snow that fell over two days. It has made for a very long and expensive season.

I would love to meet up if it works out!

We're going for the same reason! We're bringing y1, s1, j2, j3, s3, scoed4 and scoed5. Good thing it's not right now because the weather looks awful in ohio!

Are international teams eligible for a paid bid at this comp? When I read their bid declaration it said the 4 paid will go to the highest scoring senior/senior coed teams so I wasn't sure if international teams were included in that
honestly, I have no clue... I just know I'm going to compete! lol :rolleyes:

Back