All-Star American Cheer Power Nationals San Antonio Feb 7-9

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Twist & Shout is bringing some teams but not all. T&S Edmond is bringing Mini 1, Mini 2, Jr 2, Sr 3, and SR5 that I know of.

pretty sure ASR and UC will be there. UC competed small gyms at their last comp.

Twist & Shout is bringing some teams but not all. T&S Edmond is bringing Mini 1, Mini 2, Jr 2, Sr 3, and SR5 that I know of.
Ah, rats. I was hoping you guys would bring your J5. I know some people who are going to be there to watch and was going to tell them to be sure to catch them. I've heard great things about that team!

Edit: I'm not confused am I? You guys do have a J5, right? It's hard keeping track of teams across the country.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ah, rats. I was hoping you guys would bring your J5. I know some people who are going to be there to watch and was going to tell them to be sure to catch them. I've heard great things about that team!

Edit: I'm not confused am I? You guys do have a J5, right? It's hard keeping track of teams across the country.

When I got the notification that u replied to this thread I got excited thinking omg is she coming? Wishful thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our J5 has changed divisions. Same kids, now R5. ;) We had too many crossovers to Obsession and after removing several of them, we felt we would be more competitive in R5 than small J5. So they will be there, just in a different division.

Latest posts

Back