All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Two Questions:
Does Lady Aces have Ellie Goulding in their mix? I can't really hear the music too well, but it sounds like her voice..and I love her voice lol

YESSSS!! <3

What is the difference in legality from the sort of star-cartwheel-down transition that I think Coed does and the CEA CE pyramid transition where the girl seems to land/be caught in her head/shoulder area? Because quite frankly, if the second is illegal (from the very limited legality understanding I have), shouldn't the first be as well? Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I feel like it's a loophole? I'm just trying to understand this sort of thing better!

First off thanks for posting all the videos from this competition! The Cali army looks pretty solid, Medium All Girl rocked my world!! I just wanted to know if the video of Arizona Power Envy had been posted already and I missed it?
No it hasn't been posted yet... I can't wait to see the video :)

Two Questions:
Does Lady Aces have Ellie Goulding in their mix? I can't really hear the music too well, but it sounds like her voice..and I love her voice lol

What is the difference in legality from the sort of star-cartwheel-down transition that I think Coed does and the CEA CE pyramid transition where the girl seems to land/be caught in her head/shoulder area? Because quite frankly, if the second is illegal (from the very limited legality understanding I have), shouldn't the first be as well? Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I feel like it's a loophole? I'm just trying to understand this sort of thing better!
CEA's pyramid transition is a braced inversion in which you are not allowed to travel downward while inverted. The CA cartwheel dismount passes through inverted, aka does not stop upside down. Also, the cartwheel is not a release move since the spot maintains connection until it is caught again. The cartwheel dismount follows the same rule as the pike inversions we see all of the time because they pass through inverted.

CA Elite.... One difficult stunt didn't want to stay up but they fought for it and what looked like one blown tumbling pass? I could be wrong please correct me on that if I am but another fab performance.

CA Elite.... One difficult stunt didn't want to stay up but they fought for it and what looked like one blown tumbling pass? I could be wrong please correct me on that if I am but another fab performance.
What do you mean didn't want to stay up...did it come down or stay up lol?

AZ Power Cheer Envy...2 dropped stunts one hard, 2 tumbling touches and the dance section was very nice.

Back