All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From an outsider point of view - Stars went to the other side of the country. Different judges maybe. Definatley a different style of choreography. And if there were judges that have been judging this event for a while - perhaps they just like the West Coast style more? I'm a HUGE CALI fan. Im sure World Cup enjoyed the experience.

didn't california senior elite drop a stunt as well? lol
I find it kind of funny (not funny ha ha) that people are freaking out about Stars not getting a paid bid (just going off of one of the previous posts) because i feel like people except some of these teams to go out and win everything every time. They're just human; they'll get a paid bid eventually.. I'm sure. Just feel like people act like its the sign of the apocalypse when a team like stars don't get the paid bid.

But I can only imagine how those jersey moms acted when they didn't get it because you know cheer moms are nuts.

didn't california senior elite drop a stunt as well? lol
I find it kind of funny (not funny ha ha) that people are freaking out about Stars not getting a paid bid (just going off of one of the previous posts) because i feel like people except some of these teams to go out and win everything every time. They're just human; they'll get a paid bid eventually.. I'm sure. Just feel like people act like its the sign of the apocalypse when a team like stars don't get the paid bid.

But I can only imagine how those jersey moms acted when they didn't get it because you know cheer moms are nuts.
not today :)

My guess is stars declined
I concur. They usually do, don't they.

For those who don't already know (and who will also be the ones skipping this post and asking this question 4 pages from now): Stars has historically turned down at-large bids from the get-go, especially now that if you accept a paid and 'upgrade' the bid disappears. Most WC teams if not all do NOT go to Worlds on anything less than some type of paid bid because that is what the coaches expect of them. I have no doubt they will get one somewhere. It might take a bit, but I fully expect them to get one...

Before I get yelled at, I'm not against stars or any of the teams that didn't or did get bids. My thought is to truly tell who the best in the world is wouldn't a good idea be to have 1st 2nd 3rd in all of all girl for worlds and same for coed. It's obvious that large senior can be outscored by med or small teams. It's supposed to be who are the best in the world, right? Lets just use stars cause it just happened no other reason. Should that be the case at worlds, they are gauranteed a medal because there are only three teams but what if the 4th place or 3rd or 2nd place med team beat their score? aren't they then the best in the world. Maybe this doesn't make sense but i was just typing while i was thinking. I'm not starting a fight here at all. I just wanted to see what you all thought. :)

Before I get yelled at, I'm not against stars or any of the teams that didn't or did get bids. My thought is to truly tell who the best in the world is wouldn't a good idea be to have 1st 2nd 3rd in all of all girl for worlds and same for coed. It's obvious that large senior can be outscored by med or small teams. It's supposed to be who are the best in the world, right? Lets just use stars cause it just happened no other reason. Should that be the case at worlds, they are gauranteed a medal because there are only three teams but what if the 4th place or 3rd or 2nd place med team beat their score? aren't they then the best in the world. Maybe this doesn't make sense but i was just typing while i was thinking. I'm not starting a fight here at all. I just wanted to see what you all thought. :)
and thats what this place is for.. just talk nothing personal :)

Back