All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know my cali friend filmed cali teams yesterday...I will try and get her to post..:)
I'm the friend that videotaped... I'm uploading ACES (Cali Medium All Girl) and a better angle of World Cup right now, I've been having issues trying to export Elite's video for some reason, but I'm working on it! Can't mess with it for too much longer though because I gotta head back over to the competition soon!

I'm the friend that videotaped... I'm uploading ACES (Cali Medium All Girl) and a better angle of World Cup right now, I've been having issues trying to export Elite's video for some reason, but I'm working on it! Can't mess with it for too much longer though because I gotta head back over to the competition soon!

THANKS A LOT!!!!! Your My New Favorite Person Ever!

I love you. <3 Elite mustttt be uploaded. I'm gettin IMPATIENT. Thanks bee tee dubs. :)

Yes Kyle you killed Ace's music! Lights for the stunt=chills.

About the whole performance score for stars, agreed after tumbling their energy went down but after watching some of the other teams, comparably they should NOT be getting low performances scores. I know they'll kill it today though!

Here's a better angle for world cup, sorry it's kinda shaky, the guy next to me kept jumping up and down shaking the bleachers...lol

UPDATE on ELITE: The video finally exported!!! Uploading now, youtube says 6 minutes remaining... :)

My Youtube account is "jtoriphoto" subscribe to get the update when it's done!
OOMMGG, I could shimmy you a million timesssssss. LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!! Honestly, thank you sooooo much. You are amazinggggg. :)

Back