Schedule is out!

3 Paid - 6 At-Large Bids for Worlds
2 Paid - 5 At-Large Bids for Summit
2 Paid - 2 At-Large Bids for D2 Summit

Friday Schedule
Saturday Schedule
Sunday Schedule

Who else is excited?

Definitely excited to be back in Vegas. Going to be a fun kick-off to our World's season.

Does anyone know the secret sauce behind how bids are distributed? Not sure if this competition hides the recipe, but I really despise the non-transparency at most competitions.

Awards were a mess here last year, but hopefully those things have been worked out.

Definitely excited to be back in Vegas. Going to be a fun kick-off to our World's season.

Does anyone know the secret sauce behind how bids are distributed? Not sure if this competition hides the recipe, but I really despise the non-transparency at most competitions.

Awards were a mess here last year, but hopefully those things have been worked out.

I am excited for AG, too!
All I know is one bid goes to Coed and one goes to all girl. I believe the 3rd paid is up to their discretion...
I believe awards were off last year due to comparative scoring. Remember what a mess that was? So glad that was short lived.

Looks like it is all on one stage this year too!
- Step counter will be a fraction of last year.
- Same amount of bids for less competing teams...odds went up.

Event looks really small for 3 paid bids to worlds and 6 at larges. I remember it being a much bigger deal in year's past. That means almost 50% of the teams will walk away with bids unless the attached link above is not complete.

Last edited:
62235b54ac46dd76668ac58732035a9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back