High School Americheer Internationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GemsMom

Cheer Parent
Nov 17, 2014
Any info appreciated. A friend asked me about this competition. I guess her daughters high school team is going at the end of February 2016. Looks like both high school and all-stars compete. Just wondering how big the comp is...and if many high school teams actually go. I thought most chose UCA when it came to high school nationals...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

We used to go years ago - maybe 10-11 years ago? There was a significant drop off in teams attending from the first time cp went to the last time. Gyms and schools wishing to be more competitive now typically go to UCA over this competition, you are right about that.

I've not heard of any teams around here attending that competition. I also don't have a clue where it is, so maybe its not popular here because it's not close to where I am. Typically the more "allstar" type competitions will have a handful of school teams.

I've not heard of any teams around here attending that competition. I also don't have a clue where it is, so maybe its not popular here because it's not close to where I am. Typically the more "allstar" type competitions will have a handful of school teams.
It's held at Disney World at the end of February. I was able to find last year's results...only 18 varsity teams TOTAL and not many more all star teams. So looks really small... I passed the info along but it seems that the parents chose the competition based on location and dates. Sad when a coach doesn't seek out information prior to choosing a competition!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back