All-Star Angel Rice Moving To Cali Smoed For 2014-2015 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it's just the reputation being built by smoed. Which only in turn helps their brand. Good luck to her anyways!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know she's amazing but.....doesn't she still have to try out? Like of course she'll make it but the CU tweet was weird..."Congrats & Good Luck to Angel Rice - in your decision to compete with California Smoed for 2014-2015." not congrats on your decision to TRY OUT for smoed. I don't know. I don't know what her personal tweet said, cause I don't follow her, but that just rubbed me the wrong way.

ETA: Ok, I just looked up her tweet and I guess she's already on the team? To me, I don't care how good you are...I feel like you should still go through the tryout process and learn that you've made the team at the same time as everyone else.

Her next tweet was she's going to summit with green. Please tell me it's not as an athlete. I thought Summit was up to level 5R? Am I crazy?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I would imagine most athletes who move across the country to cheer send a video for tryouts anyway. I would guess her performance this weekend could have served that purpose--obviously they offered her a spot :) I think announcing it early isn't such a bad idea on the gyms part..--in case there are others looking to move, which I assume there are they better get a move on...one spot down..only 19 left :)

Congrats to Angel on her move. She is awesome and I love watching her no matter where she is at.
This just makes me more bitter BSB didn't win this weekend though. I'm not going to lie! & yes I understand why they didn't win and I'm not saying they should have I'm just sad lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's for power tumbling, where will she be training? If that's the MAIN reason for her move, I feel like that information should have come out before where she was cheering, as cheerleading isn't her top priority.

She better not be taking her mother with her when she goes!!!!!!!!!

Lol Droplet has been taking privates from Tonya in Atlanta for a few years when she visits my mother down there. We LOVE Tonya... She can't move!

Congrats to sweet Angel though. She is a.heck of an athlete and a heck of a person. Cali is lucky to have her.

Back