All-Star Another Pressing Email From The Usasf.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DJ

Dec 14, 2009

Sender: U S All Star Federation <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:15:38 -0400 (EDT)
To: EMAIL BLOCKED
ReplyTo: [email protected]
Subject: Cast your vote for the All Star Industry VIPs

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here

The BEST of 2012: Nominate your VIP​

Dear Coach
One of the highlights of The Cheerleading & Dance Worlds competition is the Thursday night's VIP Gala.

The cheerleading and dance media partnered with the USASF to recognize a few of the outstanding members of our community.

REMINDER: Just over a week to submit nominations, so make sure to get your votes in! The official deadline is April 6, 2012.

Links to the nomination forms are displayed below.

Cheer Coach of the Year

Sponsored by
Cheer Coach and Advisor Magazine,

Nominees exemplify the dedication, determination, and heart that represents what being a top coach is all about.​

Click here to nominate

Small Gym of the Year

Sponsored by
Inside Cheerleading Magazine,

Every gym has a story, and it goes far beyond the number of trophies, banners and championship jackets. For the small gyms we honor, the stories are the heartbeat of our industry.​

Click here to nominate

Gym Owner of the Year

Sponsored by
Cheer Biz News,

The attitude and spirit gym owners have is clearly reflected in the program's athletes. As figureheads of their communities, they embody all traits of successful people.

Click here to nominate

Dance Coach
of the Year

Sponsored by
Dance Coach Association,
These are the innovators and leaders who encourage and inspire the dance community. Not just teaching skill sets, but projection and performance on and off the Marley.

Click here to nominate

Choreographer
of the Year

Sponsored by
The Cheer Leader Magazine,
The masterminds behind all of the skills that reach new heights and routines that draw audiences in; nominees should be recognized for their creativity and innovation.

Click here to nominate
Leadership through Sportsmanship

Sponsored by
USASF,

Leadership through Sportsmanship award for all star behavior on and off the competition floor.
Those who exemplify sportsmanship contribute to the positive life experiences of all stars.

Click here to nominate

Please feel free to pass this along to parents, athletes, and coaches to ensure that everyone has a vote!

Sincerely,

Tegan Reeves & Gena Evans
VIP Gala Directors
U. S. All Star Federation

This is clearly a priority.

I can almost guarantee that this was scheduled to go out prior to everything else that has happened.

I can almost guarantee that this was scheduled to go out prior to everything else that has happened.

Probably, just struck me as odd.

But from my understanding, the other communications blindsided some Board members as the email to the Membership was not expected this soon....

Probably, just struck me as odd.

But from my understanding, the other communications blindsided some Board members as the email to the Membership was not expected this soon....
I've heard that as well

Back