OT Anybody Have A Blackberry?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well..I have a blackberry that recently overheated (apparently it happens a lot, be prepared!) :( Sorry to take over your thread..but I'm sure someone maybe able to answer a few questions haha basically they gave me a new battery that I cannot put it in my old phone or will just overheat again. So I am getting a new phone shipped and will put in the new battery..my question is will I still have my same bbm? I am so nervous about resetting everything ie. email settings, bbm, and praying my contacts will transfer!!

Well..I have a blackberry that recently overheated (apparently it happens a lot, be prepared!) :( Sorry to take over your thread..but I'm sure someone maybe able to answer a few questions haha basically they gave me a new battery that I cannot put it in my old phone or will just overheat again. So I am getting a new phone shipped and will put in the new battery..my question is will I still have my same bbm? I am so nervous about resetting everything ie. email settings, bbm, and praying my contacts will transfer!!

Before your new phone arrives, back up your contacts with the Backup Assistant. If not, you will unfortunately start from scratch which can be a pain in the butt. And YES you will have a different BBM Pin. New phone = New Pin.

since is the new blackberry thread haha...
anyone have any good tips on cleaning the screen? my screen (and whole phone) get fingerprinty really easy. what do ou guys clean it with?

Before your new phone arrives, back up your contacts with the Backup Assistant. If not, you will unfortunately start from scratch which can be a pain in the butt. And YES you will have a different BBM Pin. New phone = New Pin.

Thank you so much for your response! I now have my new phone...sadly the backup assistant didn't work properly, but thankfully they were able to transfer my contacts through the machine! I am also wondering about screen cleaning..mine gets fingerprints/smudges all the time...not sure if I could stand having an iPhone when that happens ALL the time
rolleyes.png

since is the new blackberry thread haha...
anyone have any good tips on cleaning the screen? my screen (and whole phone) get fingerprinty really easy. what do ou guys clean it with?

i have the blackberrystorm2, and when i got it they kinda somewhat made me buy the screen protectors, because its an all touch screen /click screen phone. but i suggest you get them for yours too, i dont even know mines there, and they work amazing, and for the buttons, try like a wet one GENTLY just whisk it over the keyboard, water damage wouldnt be good! [do this when its off btw!] goodluck! hope it helped somewhat!

i have the blackberry tour and i also have a problem cleaning it. I dont like when it gets greasy from french fries or food. I have used anti bacterial wipes and they work well just wring it out before so the water doesnt drip on the keyboard. They make this screen protector that also doesnt allow anyone to read texts over your shoulder, only can see if your staring right at it. I would recomend getting it because I didnt have it and dropped it from three inches and the screen cracked a tiny bit.

for cleaning the screen i recommend glasses wipes.
i get wipes that i made for cleaning eye glasses, which are made to be gentle :)

Back