All-Star Anybody Out There From Kansas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

G-Force Athletics
This will be our first Midwest competition, so I'm kind of interested to see how they run. East Coast is definitely different from the South.

Sent from my HTCONE using Fierce Board mobile app

G-Force Athletics
This will be our first Midwest competition, so I'm kind of interested to see how they run. East Coast is definitely different from the South.

Kansas City is usually my favorite place for competitions because they have SO much to do. What level is your CP on? I'm on senior 3 coed

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Kansas City is usually my favorite place for competitions because they have SO much to do. What level is your CP on? I'm on senior 3 coed

She is Senior 2 co-ed.
Who do you cheer for? I'll keep an eye out for your team. Wish you the best of luck!

Our prep team will be at Jamfest this weekend! We got our music super late, so the kids have had maaaaybe 2 hours of practice with music. Should be interesting! :/

I'll try to catch their team as long as I'm not in warm ups! I coach our mini 1 and youth 2!
Good luck! I coach at Platinum Athletics and coach Princess Hotmess :)I love Fury! I cheered with Jesse and Erin in college! <3

Back