OT Anyone Else Not At Nca? :(

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 30, 2010
OMG these Fierce Board and Facebook statuses are killliinngg mee!!! I wish I was there!
I'm so tired of missing out on all the really good competitions! Since I don't cheer at a gym that goes to these big competitions, I think I'm going to start fundraising for next year. I'm going to try to go watch:
-UCA College Nationals (My main goal!)
-Worlds (My other main goal!)
-Cheersport Nationals
-NCA Dallas

I don't feel like a real cheerleader because I've never even been to any of these comps, let alone competed there.

I'm the same way!! I wanna be in Dallas sooooo bad but no :(

I haven't been to any UCA comp or worlds or NCA :( I was supposed to be at NCA Daytona back in 7th grade but I went to France instead :p Cheersport I have been to and won :D that was an awesome feeling

I'm gonna be Fierceboard/Facebook/Twitter stalking all weekend :p

i'm not:( it's killing me! Dallas is the best competition out there IMO

I'm the same way!! I wanna be in Dallas sooooo bad but no :(

I haven't been to any UCA comp or worlds or NCA :( I was supposed to be at NCA Daytona back in 7th grade but I went to France instead :p Cheersport I have been to and won :D that was an awesome feeling

I'm gonna be Fierceboard/Facebook/Twitter stalking all weekend :p

OMG France?! That's awesome! And what year did you win Cheersport? Congrats! :)

Between last week with Cheersport and now Daytona and let's not forget people talking about Worlds 2011 plans
frown.png
I am definitely happy for every lucky duck out there who will be at all 3...I could only dream of that! haha I've never been to Cheersport in my 14 years of cheering, I went to Dallas once in 2006 and went to Worlds last year! Praying one of these days I will save up a ton of money and go to all 3 with some friends! :)

Good luck & safe traveling to everyone heading to Dallas/or wherever this weekend!!

I wass gonna be on that team but i know like everyone on the brandon j3 team that yeaar :)

Really?? Cool!! They were a really good team. I found the video of their J3 team at WSF King of The South that year and thought "How in the world did we beat them at Cheersport and WSF?!?!"

Back